Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Visit To Psychiatrist's Office & Harrassment (photos)

I went to the psychiatrist's office I was referred to, to check it out. They were expecting me because when I got there, everyone was gone but someone put a phone book outside of the door. There was no phonebook delivery, it was an old phonebook. The name of the business was "CoreVel".

I saw it was still connected to Lake Chelan Hospital. Then I went around the back and there was a huge trailer with "Big Foot" across the top and when I went around the corner to the Salvation Army there was a desk outside that was like the one I had when I was a teenager until I was in my 20s. That desk was set up outside on its own and the same desk has been put out on the sidewalk about 3 times before, for me to pass by.

After I went to this place, I sat at a Denny's and was facing the street. So there were tons of people driving by, looking over at me, and then came the succession of trucks. I wrote the names on the sides down as they passed, and this was after I left CoreVel:

Lone Pine Trucking
Industrial Cutting and Coring
Hardy Brothers
SIGNS
Tree Top
Beckstead Electric
Apollo
A Artisan Painting
Studio A
Fed Ex
Venom
Graybeal Signs
After Hours Plumbing
7-Up
Eldomar
Williams Inland Distributers
Aable Custom Finishes
IMS
Dorsey Electric
Fire Truck
Beckstead Electric (again, back and forth)

And a ton of harassment from people driving by.

Then, while sitting there, the son "Mr. Postman" was played several times and I asked what station it was. She said it was the Denny's channel, their own station or something. I noticed the song because I had brought this song up with the Mt.Angel Abbey monks in the past, when I was trying to distance from Br. Ansgar. So I wouldn't have even thought about this if it hadn't been played so many times.

Also, there were more people wearing things that I used to wear, in the way I wore it. One which stood out was a librarian who wore a lace shirt which was like one I had when I knew Christa Schneider and was in the middle of litigation with the Mt. Angel Abbey. I emailed the Abbey lawyers or maybe it was just her, saying I something really crazy was going to happen at this dance club. I only said it because I knew they'd send people out to discover and I wanted to see who those people were. So it was a lure.

I wore that lace shirt and had just a white bra underneath but found out in the black lighting it glowed in the dark and I hadn't even thought about that and I was mortified. So this librarian is wearing the same thing in the same way with the same kind of bra underneath even (which was more noticeable on her). So I wanted to have her name just to see if it could be traced back. It was Svetlana Byers. So she was Russian or Ukraine but married someone who wasn't probably, and I can't imagine how SHE would know about that shirt. So I figured someone told her or her husband is connected to the lawyers or catholic church or who knows. But I was having photos taken of me all the time there.

At any rate, I didn't do anything exciting. I just went there and danced like normal and kept my eyes open and noticed who had shown up and was watching to see what the big surprise was going to be.

No comments: