Sunday, March 28, 2010

Darts: "Not Bad For A Girl"

I got something to help me sleep last night. Now I am getting a migraine this morning. It must be a reaction to the pill they gave me. Also had bloody stuff in tissue this morning. Bloody nose and from mouth a little bit. Not a lot.

I was walking home and stopped by at a house where they were playing darts outside and they said I could join. Just 3 guys and me. He said I could try but looked dubious and then when I was hitting the marks, he said, "That's not bad! I didn't know what to expect you know, because most girls, or women..." I didn't do too bad. Then he gave me a tip because I was throwing curveball darts. He said I could turn my body and didn't have to face straight forward to the dartboard. So I tried this and I all of them in the target and most close to the bullseye. It was a good tip and it worked!

I have always sort of liked darts for some reason but never got to play them much. So we threw several rounds and then I walked back. That was my Saturday night. I really enjoy darts.

First song that came to mind this morning was "Spooky" (love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you). For no reason. It just started running through my head and I wasn't thinking about anything in particular.

I had a lot of dreams last night and didn't write them down. The last few days I've had tons of dreams and just too tired to write them down. Should have had pen and paper right there, ready to pick up.

No comments: