Monday, March 22, 2010

Sandra Bullock Needs To Be A Brunette

Sandra I love, fellow homecoming queen. yeah, you made it, I didn't, but as soon as you can, if you can, when your movie is over, go back to brown. You do NOT look good as a blond--it's like Kathy Lee Gifford all over. It's terrible. They say lighter means younger but no, Sandra just looks like Kathy Lee so she looks older. I couldn't figure out if she looked more like Kathy Lee or my mom. Get rid of the blond ASAP.

I just decided, after seeing ET, that Sandra should sue. It was the movie producers fault. Her hubby started cheating when THEY made her dye her hair and turned into Kathie Lee.

No offense to Kathie Lee. She is beautiful, but Sandra is half her age and doesn't need to look older bc of a bad hair dye.

No comments: