Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Check On My Son NOW Please & Vibe

I think someone needs to check on my son again and also look out for him tommorrow morning before the visit. And that means, people checking up on people who are checking up on him because some of these people, have not been good.

I've been getting threats and bad things are happening to me, which also means people will be doing or trying to do things to my son.

I need people to check on him and I believe the non-lethal stuff is going on. His speech was good and he was doing better.

Even though very bad things were happening with me, and all was going wrong, I still felt this strange peace and like something underneath it was okay. Now, for the first time in awhile, this has changed. Today was a turbulent day and it was very heavy and depressed, and I know it means something and it is most definitely not a "mood".

No comments: