Saturday, March 20, 2010

Computer Problems Now

I haven't had any computer problems or other for a long time but started having them about the time I got off the phone with a "davis" who called a few minutes ago. Someone from Wenatchee, but what I noticed, was that there haven't been problems except for a short time yesterday. She said she was interested in egg donation and then said her fiance, Chris, was going to give up a testicle for $80,000. ? Right after we hung up, this started happening and there was all this movement above and then...

So someone is still up to no good.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe the person I've been staying with, in some way, has had something to do with something because the last time this happened I left the house and sat on stairs away and things were better and then this started to happen just now and when I left to go to the same stairs, someone had set out 4 tennis balls in a row where I had been sitting last time.

When I went outside to sit, then housemates opened the door and came out and looked over at where I was sitting.
********
Then it quit.
************
well, now it's going again. problems. it has something to do with the laptop, from what I can tell, and yet my housemate knew that something was going on. So it quit but it was most likely that whatever was happening with the laptop quit after he checked to see if I had gone out to sit at that particular spot. there's no doubt he knew, or things wouldn't have been set up, and then someone checking on it. how it happens, i still don't fully know, but i hope people come forward and that some will be going to jail for it. i've also had a lot of harassing emails which are just to waste my time and it would be interesting to keep them all and find the commonality or common thread between those who are doing the sending.

No comments: