Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Doctors Trying To Screw Me Over Still

I just looked at the discharge notes which I got for a couple of visits to ER for migraine. I went in for MIGRAINE, and got TREATED for MIGRAINE, with ergotamine, and Dr. Ettinger wrote on the discharge notes, or that nurse Ally, wrote I was there for "Weakness".

Then I have another one for "Fatigue" when I was there for Migraine.

Then, a couple of the doctors just wrote "headache" instead of migraine, but I was treated for migraine. I had someone say "headache" is the same thing, but the thing is, it still dimishes what really happened.

It doesn't really matter, the headache stuff as much as I was shocked to see I had been written up as going in for "weakness" and "fatigue" when the primary cause was migraine. I mean, maybe weakness or fatigue secondary to migraine and low iron or who knows what, but seeing this just confirms to me that I'm being discredited, still, or attempts are still being made.

No comments: