Thursday, March 25, 2010

It Started Pouring Rain Here


Right after I got this box and wrote the last post, the sunny sky turned cloudy almost instantly, and the trees started blowing with a wind and it began to pour down rain.

I don't think there are very good times in store for Wenatchee.

I'm sure they turn it around if they wanted to, but the first thing that came to my mind was my tears on the window and when I think about what some of these people have done, when they could have prevented it or done better, for my son at least, it makes me sad.

I'm not kidding. The sky was blue and the sun was shining and within 5 minutes, the weather turned and it's just pouring rain and the wind is even howling. I should get a photo.

Oh I did but it looks much brighter than it was here. You had to see it. It was totally clear out, the sky, and blue and bright with sun and in an instant, it wet cloudy and wind kicked up and so much that I could hear the wind howl and it flash rained. Now, the whole sky is really dirty cloudy with tan clouds and most of the blue is gone. It stopped howling and now, I don't think it's even raining anymore. It was a freak 15 minute rain and wind strike.

I just checked. It totally, totally, stopped. The sky is still cloudy but wind and rain all still. That was VERY weird. It's now 6:39 p.m.

Now I'm looking at the sky and the big cloudy screen is moving past and blue sky coming again. It was, literally, a flash freak storm of wind and rain for about5-15 minutes total. I definitely think there was a message in that and I don't think it was for me. Well, except for, I think it's a sign that there is going to be some rain for some people in Wenatchee and maybe Washington state. I don't know. I have no idea.

No comments: