Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Evidence From Medical Records of Lawyer's Lying

I got proof my lawyer lied. He lied more than once, of course, but I just got medical records which prove he was sitting on my case.

He told me he didn't have my medical records and couldn't do anything and I just got evidence from records that he was copied all information by the doctor in January. Justin Titus lied and said he had nothing. He got that much, without my consent. It's right here in the record.

Then, he went out of his way to pretend he was interested in my case, and asked me, in MARCH, for a copy of the records. I refused and he got them anyway, AGAIN, when he was lying and claiming he never had them to begin with but he did. And the consent form he used wasn't official.

He maliciously went out of his way to obtain my records, knowing I didn't want this, knowing it would cause me distress, when he ALREADY had them and was sitting on them and lying and claiming to have nothing. I have notes from the clinic about his duplicate efforts.

He did this throughout my whole case. SIX months. He also lied to me about getting the audio CDs for this case.

No comments: