Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Abnormal Computer Hacking and Other

I tried to sign up for a new account at a different house. I asked if I could use their desktop computer and they said yes.

My account was intercepted and the information on my profile changed. It occured at a house inbetween 1267 and 1297 (or was it 1247?) on Cherry Street.

It was their regular desktop. I walked over to that house and asked if I could use the restroom and computer quickly. They said yes and when I sat down, I didn't go to any of my accounts that I have on my normal laptop. I just went to yahoo and tried to open a brand new account, and instead of giving a referring email address I chose a secret question and answer.

There was a slight delay when I was trying to "continue" to the next screen and on, and instead of going straight over, it came back as, instead of "Jenn Thompson" it came back to me as "Jenn F. Lynnwood". It said this was how I'd be seen. Then when I called rivercom I had Jenny answering.

There have also been a ton of trucks going by today and just a lot of commotion. "Mayflower" and "Overbye" and people going by, grown women, mocking me and waving their hands torwards their faces, like fanning as if they're having hot flashes and then another driving by in a car with flames.
*****************************
I also have my computer start up going to several open internet pages again, with different numbers, not allowing me to do anything until it brings up all of the open explorer pages. Right now it wouldn't let me do anything until it brought up "6" and before that it was 12 and then 10. It's not very normal.

The heating thing of the laptop is also happening.

No comments: