Monday, March 22, 2010

Results From My First Psychic "Reading"!

First: I ASKED for her permission to publish some details without identifying her and she said that it was okay. So I got clearance first or I wouldn't write about it at all.

Well, I admit, I didn't have a lot to say. Which may come as a suprise to those who know me to be so chatty. But it was the first one, ever, for me, in this kind of format, and I really wasn't sure what I would do or what might happen. But I was thrilled to have someone give me a chance in this way. I got some things wrong, and I got some things right.

I prayed for a second before she was here but not really intensely. I feel better if I can really focus on praying first. But I closed my eyes to see what came to me, not so much to pray. When I did this, I didn't get very much. I don't think. I got stuff that was random like "tempura" and "basketball" and other things. "Alison" came to mind, and I asked if she knew an Alison but no. But then I felt I picked up on empathic vibes a lot. When I held 2 different objects, I sensed different things from them.

Then, when it came to me and was "right" I wasn't there with my eyes closed, but she was talking along and then it just popped to mind "planes". So I said, "I got planes all of a sudden. Are you in planes a lot?" and she said she'd been in the Air Force. So I kind of almost didn't believe her because that was a big one and she didn't look like someone who would be in planes a lot, but I got it and it was really right. She said she'd been in the Air Force and worked on planes too.

Then "mathematician" came to mind or something to do with math. She wondered if she was in the right field for college and I felt too insecure to say anything about it. But I did get something about math and she said she used a lot of math in her kind of work (will leave that out bc it might further identify her). So she told me how and she was right.

Looking at her, you'd never know any of this. She was feminine and put together but casual too.

So anyway, then I felt weird trying to hold her hands but wondered if it would help. I think I felt too nervous about the very fact of holding her hands so I couldn't relax. I came up with "amaretto". She said yeah, sometimes, but not like, in her coffee all the time. So I was thinking maybe my wires get crossed sometimes.

It felt like I got the most accurate stuff when I wasn't trying so hard. She said nothing to hint at some of the things I did get, but I think I could do it better if I learned better techniques maybe too.

So anyway, I told God, I would make sure he got credit or at least a mention for my efforts and his help, but I don't want to put this all on poor God either. Er, poor God might be heretical or disrespectful. But anyway, I am thankful to God to have the opportunity to try to practice a gift. And I did get paid too!

I said if other things came to mind later, I would let her know. But we might try some other things in the area as well.

Basically, I said maybe 7 things and the little things were all wrong but the big things were right. I later wondered if she was pulling my leg but no.

I also felt this very strong thing with the objects but can't explain it. So very sad and heavy with one object, and I feel it right now even. A very deep and intense heaviness and I felt a greiving or sorrow. But I kept looking at her and she didn't look that bad off. But when I held this one object I felt this and then right now I feel it. I asked her if it was really hers. Then I picked up something else and I said, "I feel like someone is cracking up laughing" and looked up and she was laughing and this was with my eyes closed. Hey! maybe it was her! She smiled and we both laughed and she said she joked around a lot. But I had my eyes closed and was trying not to grin and didn't know why. Something comical hit me.

She asked if I know when someone is dying or has died. I said I didn't know. I hope nothing has happened recently or in the near recent past. I said I've sometimes wondered if someone indirectly connected to me has an illness. But I said I don't know if someone has died lately.

I actually did fairly well, for a beginner especially. I think I could do better if I relaxed more.

No comments: