Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lawyer's Withdrawal

I have received no confirmation that my lawyer made his withdrawal and it was accepted.

I asked his law firm to respond to why they intentionally and maliciously sought my MRI records when they had already said they weren't working for me and were going to do nothing.

They didn't have a consent form from me and they had received an email from me specifically withdrawing my consent for the state to have these records at this time. So he went ahead anyway and obtained them himself, by calling the clinic when he wasn't authorized. He bypassed medical records and went straight to Dr. Dickson. Then, my guess would be that he passed information on to many different people. He had already told me he wasn't on my case and was no longer my lawyer and that I would be appointed a new one. He wasn't getting the MRIs to help me in my case--he was getting those records for some party's personal discovery and interest.

No comments: