Thursday, March 4, 2010

Waking At 3?

I fell asleep early tonight and then, like an alarm went off, I woke ready to rise at about 3 a.m. So I had no idea what time it was but it was about 3 a.m.

Listening to MTV. Really good songs. Rhinna's "Rude Boy" and Kings of Leon "Sex on Fire". I have no idea what to do with myself at this hour but I'm not tired.

I think my first thought this morning, was how one of the cars passing by yesterday looked like one of the dresses from The Merry Wives Of Windsor photo, where all the girls are wearing these prints in different colors. It's probably one of my favorite photos of them all. And then I was thinking about how yesterday I thought to myself, "It's like the royal family came to Wenatchee to camp for a week and left with such an impression that every road was named after them." At least in the neighborhood I'm in. There's Castlerock, Queen Anne, Charles,...on and on and of course the Windsor Court. Anyway, the car was the exact same pattern as the dress with the the yellow and the black. Oh, I can't find it. But it looks just like the dress.

I was worried about my son because I didn't see him yesterday and couldn't check on him so I called my grandfather and he told me that he had been in a reaaaally good mood after our visit on Monday. He went to Granny and Grandpa's after visiting with me and my grandpa said he was cutting up and making jokes and faces afterwards and was in a really good mood.

No comments: