Thursday, March 4, 2010

wow. phenomenal "Spooks"

Wow. That was an amazing episode. It was like a movie, not a show really. I almost cried at the end.

That was SOO good. The suspense at the ending almost killed me and then what a super cool way to end it, in that still shot.

I thought they were going to drown for sure bc I read spooks allows anything to happen to the characters, to fit the script or whatever so I thought maybe that was going to be it.

Sort of a jumping up and down on the couch cushions episode. Fantastic. No, not jumping up and down...

I want to see that one again. I am such a fan of this show now. It's solid. Cemented. I tried to watch 24 but it's a little more action and fast sequences and the actor is amazing but I like the writing of spooks better but maybe I'll give 24 a shot sometime. Might be interesting.

I read this is the last episode for awhile so I don't know if there's another on the way? I hope so.

I watched "Bewitched" today too. I don't remember laughing so much when I was little and watching it. I found it entertaining, but at least once in the show, I find myself really laughing, at the expressions and melodrama. This episode was when Samantha is trying to make a good impression on Darren's parents before they get married. I laughed so much when her Aunt Clara was in the livingroom telling them she was a witch and so was Samantha.
***************
I just found out this spooks episode was from the past but it felt very new. It was so good, about an environmental attack on the thames in london, which was going to be carried out unless the govt gave up a secret document. the end is really good. i haven't seen any of the newer episodes yet.

No comments: