Sunday, September 9, 2007

DMV Photo Shoot II

After reading my last entry this morning, about the DMV photo shoot, the idea came to me: there should be a calendar. The Cameo Calendar, with one of my DMV head shots for every month. "Ms. March!"...et., al,. Maybe for the centerfold, a broader photo of not just my head, but the entire DMV room, with a couple dozen people sitting in chairs in boring plainsclothes and me in a bikini (airbrushed, please-and-thank-you) blowing a kiss to DMV man who is behind the camera, smiling and holding up three fingers for the photo count-down. Of course the same old bright blue DMV curtain behind me. --My receipt for paying $10 for the new DMV photo, along with the returned $10 bill, dangling from my bikini string.

The last time I went in for a new license (last month) the DMV man, who usually has a very serious face like he is bored out of his mind, started to crack up when I asked for another license. He couldn't keep a straight face. So then I said, "Yeah... could I have a couple of spares?" And he laughed out loud.

No comments: