Friday, September 25, 2009

The Color Of The Pink Pillbox or Fabrige

I think this is harmless to describe. I wanted to find the exact color of the object I saw which was like a ceramic or shellacked type of fabrige egg or whatever. But it wasn't egg-shaped, it was rounder, not oblong.

I found a similiar color on wiki, in "dogwood rose" which is almost as deep, however, it was brighter and warmer. It was slightly more flamingo pink almost but still rose colored. Just brighter and warmer than dogwood rose.

So anyway, I was describing it to this man. It was this bright but deep rose color, still pink but darker and it had a gold middle seam and that was encrusted with diamonds or rhinestones, little small circular ones maybe, all the way around. Then the second or third time I saw it, it had maybe something on the top but I couldn't tell what it was, if anything. Maybe a decoration but maybe not. I don't know. Someone asked about the feet but I didn't see feet. It was more of a flash of something. Maybe it had feet, I'm sure it had to rest on something, but I just saw the overall thing.

So anyway, that was it.

No comments: