Monday, September 21, 2009

Images

I am speaking in very serious religious tones right now. I mean, plain old spiritual things and about images I sometimes get. I decided it's not a good idea to write down names of people who come to mind that I pray for, because they might misunderstand my intention of praying for good and that it's not out of pity or being condescending either.

But there was one image I got several days ago which keeps popping to mind, a woman, with a deep rose ceramic egg with a shiny glaze over it, and it's round, not egg or oblong shaped, and has a gold middle or trim, like a pill box does, which clasps and is studded with tiny rhinestones or diamonds. I keep seeing this object. It's solid colored.

The other day I saw a woman who I felt had a son and I asked her if she did and she said yes. I felt he was going to be okay, in my spirit I felt it. It is really rare that I do this and maybe it didn't mean anything but I just knew I was supposed to tell her her son was going to be okay. She kept asking if I knew her son but I don't. I didn't even know if she had one at all, which was why I asked.

The other thing I had an image of was of a red haired boy, about 4-6, who was white, and I kept having him come to mind but there is no one in my immediate family with red hair.

No comments: