Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Held My End Of The Deal

I asked for advice and made a deal. He said, "If I tell you what to do, will you do it?" I said yes. He told me to get a job the next day.

I had to get a few other things done at the courthouse and then unemployment, but then I went door to door and finally went to a place where I really liked the owners. They remembered me and want me to stop by and I could even start training tomorrow.

I have a job.

I just have to fill out paperwork.

Not blogging much anymore but I wanted to prove I could do it. This is where my focus is, not on others, but on my own life and getting basics under control.

I asked what I could do for peace and I was told to start working and get a job the next day.

So, I said I would and did.

Peace.

No comments: