Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Truth About My Innocent Son's Injuries

Today I saw my son and there was a blanched out spot on his left cheek. That would be HIS left. It's the same thing that is on my arms and which I found on his right hand (his right) and on his left cheek.

My son had circles under his eyes, which the monitor noticed, was sick with a cold, and had a severe blanched out white and calloused mark on his index finger of his right hand. It looked like it was from a burn. It is white in color and raised.

He said he hadn't been sleeping. I asked if he hurt more during the day or at night and he said at night.

He had fingerprint bruises on his right shin and a couple on his back, lower back.

I want to know who really cares about my son, an innocent 3 year old, who has done nothing to harm anyone.

No comments: