Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm Going To Lose My Son In Wenatchee

I am going to lose my son.

I have too many people here, still trying to keep me from getting into a job which would put me in a normal financial position and too many people interferring with housing again.

And my own family, in response, has withdrawn any and all support and only support my aunt and uncle.

They do not believe my efforts at finding work, or housing.

People on the East Coast were right. One person knew for sure, Jamie. I don't know how he knew, but he knew. He knew it would be better for me to get ahead with money first than to go back because he knew what was going to happen to me here.

Jamie, you were absolutely right. I don't know how you knew, but I am sorry for being upset about something I can't even remember and for not listening.

I don't have legal representation and I have people going out of their way to harass me still so I'm unable to focus on anything else and put forth motions which I don't even have money to put forth.

It doesn't matter what I do. I have too many people still freezing me out and preventing me from getting any kind of meaningful work.

Instead, I have people telling me to go on SSI for mental disability when there is absolutely no reason why I can't work, and I am fit to work. There is nothing holding me back, I am not holding myself back, and I have records of exhaustive efforts to get into normal housing and work.

I wish I had stayed longer on the East Coast to get better financial footing.

No comments: