Friday, September 11, 2009

Computer Hacking Today

I had more computer hacking today.

I was working on a Works document, that was in a Works format, and I was looking up vocabulary to see what different words meant.

As I was looking stuff up and adding defs, someone started changing the lowercase to capitals when it wasn't at the beginning of a sentence.

Someone also then changed an entire word, erasing, instantly "esperanza" to replace it with "sporrans" which is an Italian word. I don't even know what sporrans is and I didn't write it down, nor did it come to mind and then I replaced it.

I had "anello esperanza" written down and it was changed to "anello sporrans." I had the sentence above it as:

yeshua correar
anello esperanza

and then there was more and it was just a nonsense thing I wrote and then I was looking up word definitions. When I looked up the first part, it was "jesus" and then "correar" was coming up again as "to draw out wool to pull it into something" and then I was looking up the next words and they were, first, "anello" which I found out was italian and means "curly", so then after I wrote this down, someone changed the next word from esperanza to "sporrans" and when I looked it up it said it was the front part of a scottish man's kilt. some pocket in the front. I erased it and it popped back up. I erased it again and it popped back up. Then I had someone changing the symbols so I couldn't get proper punctuation.

I checked my networking in the control panel and it said I wasn't networked to anyone and the firewall was on.

I've had a few problems where I had disconnection issues and then it said to check with the network administrator who was in charge. I don't have one. I AM the network administrator.

I would never, EVER, unconsciously write "sporrans" down when I already had a different word and it wasn't like it was deleted one letter at a time. Esperanza was there, and then the whole word just disappeared and it was sporrans in place of it.

Reading it that way, it ended up sounding like some kind of dirty poem about hair near a certain part of one's body.

Someone had to know Italian to do this and have it mean something. And no, I didn't do it. I had to look the word up, and the word never came to mind and I didn't write it down. And yes, this kind of hacking is possible, and any computer person will tell you so.

No comments: