Saturday, September 12, 2009

Want To Dance, Period Q's, and Nursing

I really feel like dancing tonight. But, not going out. Have a headache still. I would like to know why I started having a normal period all of a sudden after Alvaro left. It makes me wonder if I was being given birth control in my food or something. I know, but it does, because how does one go from never having a normal period and thinking one is in menopause, to having normal ones all of a sudden? Doesn't make sense. I mean, almost a whole year of no period? I was always being given food to eat that I didn't prepare. Somehow, I got pregnant and that was odd, and was the one time I had an almost normal period but I was also eating thing I bought myself around that time. But I still don't get it. Different people I stayed with would have all had to be giving me the same thing and know eachother or about my situation or something.

I feel like I've been The Manchurian Candidate.

Now going to be nurse. lol. I might take my blog down around that time. I don't know if I want sexy nurse to be my MO. I would have to be more...mmmm...professional.

No comments: