Monday, February 1, 2010

Energy Today

Even with so much calamity, the energy seemed decent, until this morning. I sort of woke early and the energy just felt sad or empty. Missing. It felt sort of strong and I felt pretty connected to something and then overnight, just changed. Like someone left.

Almost every morning now I'm also waking up with worry about the corruption and the way my case with my son has been handled. I am waking each and every morning with my son on my mind and how these state workers have made it impossible to see any kind of real justice.

If I'm eventually suing for damages, civil and criminal damages, maybe I should go on anti-depressants. I almost wonder, because with what they have done to both me and my son, in provoking me and allowing the harm to come to my son, and refusing his requests to be with his mother, I really do wonder. Intentional infliction of emotional distress is far more suitable than negligence because these workers have been in my face, threatening me and purposefully lying. That makes it intentional, not negligent.

I am also thinking again about filing a human rights complaint to an international agency and also want to find some other country for looking at grounds for political asylum. There is no call for the kind of harassment and obstruction of justice I and my son have been put through, and too many U.S. government workers have been directly involved.

I am also getting my book published, about Diana, outside of the U.S. I would rather have some of the royalties or proceeds go to a different country, and actually, if they can do it, I wouldn't mind it being Pakistan. Pakistan really adored Diana. I don't know if there would be any conflict though, if someone in crown gov. doesn't want any kind of books about her at all, and they have some influence there still. So I don't know.

I just know, that after I've had all these mind games played by people here, and the blatant lying and lack of intervention, on even the most basic levels, I would rather see some portion of proceeds go to a different country, or even another third world type of country, as long as someone has the capability of printing and distributing.

If people in the U.S. are helping, where are you? Why has this been allowed to happen to my son, and to me? My most basic rights and the rights of my son, have been so disregarded.

Every single one of the workers I've had to deal with here, should be fired. But they continue working in their positions with zero oversight. The lawyers who I reported to the Bar should have been sanctioned, and they've not been sanctioned. My current lawyer and this firm have done nothing but deliberately obstruct and pervert the course of justice in my case.

No comments: