Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Information On Project ARTICHOKE & MK-NAOMI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P35maITNqc

I was thinking today, and this clip makes me think about it, about some of the experiments done on black people. People don't believe all of it, but then you hear this clip and you begin to understand more. I was also thinking, because I looked up landmines and where the kids are mainly being hurt, it's mainly in African or black countries. And then the nuclear waste dumping was done over on African shores too. It's like, things are a lot better, but there are still problems. But it's not just Africa, it's anyone, really, who is poor or considered vulnerable or with an inability to fight or get justice for what is done. Because the nuclear stuff, in my opinion, is being experimented with, just as new technology is, even today.

I want everything cleared up in this case with my son and visitation increased. I have pretty much decided to hold off of outing all of the military personnel and stuff I know, until the next hearings' outcome. It's not small stuff either. But I already wrote about that in a different post and I think I got my point across. I figure it's me and my son or a bunch of military stuff goes down, so I hope my lawyer and the state workers are going to get some help and a push in the right direction for once.
************
According to this clip, even Canada participated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP9W7qsWtlM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP9W7qsWtlM
this is a clip from the same guy...i'll have to look him up though, bc i'm not totally sure about him yet. it says he's a psychiatrist but there's stuff about schitzo so maybe he's trying to differentiate? i've no idea, but i have to double check this source to see if it's legit or not.

No comments: