Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dr. Freed Circles Wagons With Unethical Lawyers

I have email from Dr. Freed's offices. He knew I was trying to apply for General Disability for migraine.

He claimed he wasn't stalling to provide me with what I need to give to the state. But now I have documentation that he has, and has done so for strictly political reasons.

He has gone back on his word, which is in writing in email, after I blogged that I was going to hold my former lawyer's law firm accountable for obtaining my medical records against my authorization and consent.

I now have email documenting the fact that he was going to fill out the form to support my getting disability until today, after I blogged that I was looking into reporting this former law firm.

He claims now that he cannot even see me for an appointment, when before he wrote he didn't NEED an appointment, until April 16th, which he knows makes it impossible for me to have money for any of the hearings in order to try to defend myself and protect my son's rights.

Like I've said, the people in this town are corrupt.

No comments: