Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Surrogacy Start Up (2 Excellent Surrogates Available Now)

I have two excellent surrogate mothers available and ready to be surrogate mothers.

I am trying to figure out what to do, because it's only been 2 days and I'm already finding people. Which is great, because at least with me, I would be one agency that's not going to screw over the mothers and I am interested in their goals and concerns, because I understand where they are coming from.

My main problem is I think I'm going to have more surrogates than I can handle and I have to figure out how to make this work for them and intended parents, when we're in Washington state. There are ways around it, and I'm creative enough to find the legal loopholes like any business.

Once I get going, I might set up a separate fund or group or network, for empowerment of women. Something to increase awareness of exploitation and abuse of women and how nanny's, daycare workers, preschool teachers, surrogates, and even stay at home mothers, don't get paid what they're worth and how society needs to shift it's focus into being willing to make these kinds of jobs a priority in pay-scale. There is, in my opinion, no job more important than that of raising and nurturing children. It's dumbed down, as if anyone can do it, and technically, anyone can make the claim that they are qualified, but high quality care of children from the prenatal stage all the way through school, should be rewarded.

People pay more money for their adult sports toys and travel and gadgets and cars, some of them, than they do on their children and those hired to support their needs.

So, from what I hear, there are a lot of intended parents and parents who are looking for good surrogates in Washington state. They would still have to go out of state to make arrangements but at least if they find their surrogates here, in-state, they could be close in proximity during the pregnancy, even if it's a hassle to go elsewhere to write things up and take care of details.

I think I have to get a business license. I have to talk to this one agency again and see what they have in mind for me as a consultant but if they decide against it, or I decide to start up my own thing, I think I could do it and do a great job, but I'd have to get a license.

No comments: