Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dream Last Night

I had a dream that I was reading a book by an English author. It was well written, sort of densely populated with original language and phrasing and when I woke up I realized it gave me information about what was going on with me, some of the tactics. It was almost like some legal book, by an English author but it wasn't strictly legalese. It was more of a book of prose but with legal angles or insights. But it wasn't a law book. I know the author was English because when I wondered who wrote it because it was so well-written, I then discovered it was some English author.

I also woke up early again, like I'd had a lot of sleep already, but earlier than 3 a.m. I think. I think I woke around 2 or so and then just rested until getting up about 4 a.m.

No comments: