Monday, March 8, 2010

Problems With Overheating With Computer

I'm having problems again, tonight. First it was just phone, then hacking problems or stalling on the computer but no overheating or any of the weird stuff. But then, right after that, the overheating problems started.

There was no problem for several days. It had all come to an end. I don't know about my son, but he wasn't speaking very fluidly today. I don't feel he was himself and his memory and speech processing seemed more difficult. He is an exceptionally bright little boy and there is no cause for his issues other than that he has been the victim of technology which affects his mind.

I really do hope and pray for justice for this. I hope and pray God will avenge my son. And I pray some will be brave enough to tell me who has been responsible.

No comments: