Friday, March 5, 2010

Lawyer Phoned Parents Without My Permission

I just found out more, things my parents and my own lawyer didn't tell me--that he telephoned my mom and dad. Without clearing it with me first.

I told him at the very beginning he could send information about my psych eval to him but he didn't. Now I find out this:

"Did you get rid of your attorney? I just got on your blog last night and was quickly skimming some things and it sounded like he was withdrawing, is that already done? I hope not...
I do know that a short while back, he actually phoned us because he was concerned that you don't TELL him things he needs to know to try to help you. We spent some time talking to him and I do feel I can say that he has been acting "sincerely" and has actually cared about you, in spite of knowing some of the terrible things you say about him."

This is from my mother. "We spent some time talking to him" ????!!!!

No comments: