Friday, March 5, 2010

Went To Army Reserves Today





first of all, this is what some guy from Bogota, Colombia had under a similiar name as that of my ex.

There were 4 items on top of a box and below those 3 magazines (USA) and an upside down Chess game, there were 3 items at the base of the box, lined up together.





I went to the Army reserves or rotary today. After seeing a huge low flying military plane, which someone told me he also saw and was most likely a P3 Orion with a boom, I thought about going to their offices to see if they still had their shrine set up, for the thing this town is all interested in. They did.

Not only that, when I turned my laptop on, there was this HUGE, LOOoong, loud BEEEEP that lasted forever. At first, it was strange, I was standing there in their offices and it wouldn't turn on at all. Then, when it did, huge beep and then I had to shut it down and turn it on again. The military guy there was pretty sly actually.

I asked him, "I was just wondering how many retired and active military there are in the area...if you know." I opened up my laptop like I was going to type information and instead, I got this huge beep and everything and the guy said just a minute, he'd look it up, after he kept looking over at his computer. So then he DID something to his computer.

I said, "Did you get it?" and he said, "Huh?" I said, "Did you get the information?" and he'd totally forgotten about looking that up and getting that info to me. He was making an excuse for looking nonchalant as he did something on his computer.

So then they were equally nonchalant when instead of typing on the laptop, I turned it over and photographed their latest display. The last time I'd been there, it was "blue week" and there was a whole section that looked like a shrine to my son, with a teddy bear and everything, when my son was talking about teddy bears.

I am confirming I'm not nuts, #1, so back the FUCK off people, and number #2, I am confirming how many military are in the area and why is it that my son and I had the problems we were and have been having? My next question was going to be who sells to the black market around here anyway and how are normal people getting their hands on things.

Believe me, I love military, and some of these poor guys don't even know that THEY are the subjects of experiments (you sign up buttercup, you'd better be prepared to be government property in any way, shape, or form). But I wonder where the bad apples are. I am all for the apples too, but there are a few bad ones.

How is it any secret either? if it's done right there in the U.S. Army office?

Anyone can walk in and see. But the thing is, anyone and everyone in Wenatchee go along with this game and it has largely involved bets concerning me and my son, and we have been the main targets of the harassment and gaming.

Yeah, and I'm realizing this is a larger thing, but what is wrong, is punishing ME or ANYONE who isn't a part of it, for not being a part of it. When the HELL did most of these people and countries decide to give up their independence? The problem here, is that MY actions have been watched and I have somehow become the decider in this little "relay" and it's wrong. It's flat out wrong. My son is mine and belongs to me, and you can do whatever you want with your lives, but don't interfere with mine.

No comments: