Sunday, March 7, 2010

Little Bit Sad

I suppose I feel a little bit sad tonight but I don't think it's someone else or it doesn't feel like a vibe I'm getting...it's more just natural sadness thinking about my son and a million things that are happening and trying to figure out who is trying to screw over who.

For some reason, I haven't had any of the weird and very horrible problems with the laptop, for several days, and it's a "break" that hasn't been like this for awhile. But so much time was lost while it WAS happening, it has been unfair.

I also don't trust this "break". Why should I think, if things keep happening off and on, that it's going to stop?

I'm mainly thankful when my son is okay and gets a break, but I don't know why I have been such a target, or my son either. If I DID know, yeah, it would be a lot easier to try to manage. But I don't know. I see things happening and have heard little bits here and there, but if I really knew, I would try to navigate and yet no one tells me anything.

No comments: