Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jesus Turns My Water To (only at Subway)

This is the funniest thing, because at other restaurants, I'll get water but top it off with a tiny bit of lemonade like the squeeze of a lemon slice.

At this subway, it's like water to wine. If I get wine next time, I will be REeeaaaally impressed.

After being given something, I decided I was having breakfast at Subway where I can see everything made in front of my eyes. New mustard from the back? no thanks, I'll try your honey mustard. Oh, the tuna is in the back? no thanks. I'll skip it.

But the last time I was here I didn't even touch the lemonade button at all. I pressed the water one, a little lever, the whole time, and yet I was trying to get water and I got LEMONADE (which I prefer).

TODAY, I accidentally hit the lemonade back lever and got a tiny bit of lemonade but then I rrealized and went to water and the water came out for a split second and then turned into lemonade. I am not FUCKING JOKING.

Then the manager came out and I told him about this when he asked if I wanted more coffee and I was like, "Oh, that's okay, I have lemonade, but I was trying to get water but it came out lemonade." So he tested it and it did NOT do that for him. I watched the whole thing. He pushed down, just like I did, and it was a steady stream of clear water. No lemonade.

MY lemonade today turned from water into lemonade mid-stream, with no other buttons being pushed.

I sort of looked around, wondering. Is it possible for someone to do something from a distance that would cause this to happen? I don't know. Anyway.

I just looked around for cameras to see if someone from the back could see if it was me getting water or whatever and there is no camera. No one would know WHAT I was getting or who was getting the water.

But I got lemonade and the other people are getting water.

Yipppeeeee!!!!! Champagne please.

(man says to other man: "I told you. It's never enough with her. She just expects more.")

I am very thankful to have lemonade.
*************************
The only impression I've had today was when this younger man walked by in a t=shirt about a million excuses and "boner" came to mind. This doesn't often come to my mind so maybe it is a nickname? I wasn't checking to see if he had any action apparent. And I never think of this word. He just walked by and that's what I got. Well, I didn't get one myself! Yeah, of course, we know that. But I got that word for some reason.

No comments: