Friday, June 25, 2010

Someone Engaged

I think someone is getting engaged. I might be wrong, but I had that feeling tonight, due to, sounds silly, but the smashing of some bottles of liquor.

No one tosses bottles of liquor in front of me for the splash of it unless someone is getting engaged, esp. not when I've talked about a certain thing awhile ago to someone.

All I know, is that I am so stressed out I am distracting myself by doing other things like getting images and thinking about other things. Meanwhile, I am powerless to do anything to help this situation with my son and living matters.

At the same time, I seriously wonder when and how to even begin to write about things I should probably write about, if it will help me get my son back and show cause for being terrorized from a variety of sources.

I just want my son.

I am not going to lose my son over someone trying to keep me out of the way of everything else and screwing me over politics. It's not going to work like that. I've suffered a lot, in silence, and I think there are good grounds for overturning everything in this case, but I don't know for sure and what I do know is that some of the complicity is not just with people here in town.

So what am I supposed to do? Just lose my son over nothing? and why do I have this many people trying to keep me out of even normal housing unless they think they are punishing me for not getting married myself, or putting myself in a position they wanted me to be in?

Half of the people wanted me to marry and then a very strong other group didn't, and THAT group, that was all over me and kind and sucking up several months ago, is now jogging by smirking and laughing in my face. Um, and they're not even my would-be or "tried-to-be" assassins and those who've tried to poison me.

1 comment:

attempting to help said...

I don't know much about your case, but I know that a friend of mine did a 3rd party adoption with her niece's kids, so that she has the kids, but the niece sees them very regularly. I don't know if that is an option for you, but with time being of the essence here, I thought I'd give you this idea for thought. That way you don't necessarily lose your son, cuz you'd get to see him on a regular basis, like my friend's niece does.