Wednesday, June 16, 2010

psychic attack and other

I thought yesterday that my eye twitching was fromsome medication, but it wasn't. It was only one eye and I realized it was a psychic or black magic attack.

I had no problem until I passed these 3 teenagers or young 20s youth on the corner and they were talking loudly about how it sucks when eyes are twitching. As I was approaching them and then after, that same eye twitched when it hadn't before.

So I prayed to God and turned arond and went back to them and said, "One or all of you are going to have some problems today with eye twitching." One guy said, "Oh I'm scared."

I walked away and I haven't had eye twitching since. I also knew that it got retruned to sender and to those kids.

I have more to write about later. Oh, one guy was driving by and it started to hapen, just once, and he was smirking and I sent it to him. It's hard to drive with a twitching eye isn't it?!

No comments: