Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Copied Email to all other listed Douglas County employees

FW: Time of Hearing Today, Transportation, and Medication‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 6/29/10 8:02 AM
To: jkoch@co.douglas.wa.us; jsanchez@co.douglas.wa.us; mpresler@co.douglas.wa.us; dprewitt@co.douglas.wa.us; mhunt@co.douglas.wa.us; dsnyder@co.douglas.wa.us; kstanton@co.douglas.wa.us

Please forward this to Chambers of Judge Hotchkiss as his secretary's mail is down and not receiving this and it's urgent and regarding a hearing today.

I will also telephone but I don't know whether it's better to show up without my regular medication or to take care of this and then come in a little bit late.

Thanks.

From: cameocares@live.com
To: jjackson@co.douglas.wa.us; cameocares@live.com
CC:
Subject: Time of Hearing Today, Transportation, and Medication
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 07:44:58 -0700

Please file this as well as the Motion for Continuance as I do not have means to mail or fax, as you have denied me the basics of public representation: I am writing to say I am coming to the hearing today. I want Continuance as I have a legal right to representation and haven't had enough time to secure this. I have also been the victim of several recent crimes, which are documented but the police departments have not yet released their records to me so I am unable to include them, even though I made my request more than 30 days ago. Finally, I had someone mistakenly throw out some medication I have been prescribed for anxiety which I need and I have to get this addressed this morning before the hearing and will come in after this. I would expect to arrive sometime around 10 a.m. and if it must begin without me, please go ahead, because I have nothing to say as a pro se person and have asked for continuance and possibly change of venue to protect my rights and those of my son. I have several pages of email contacts showing my efforts to secure representation and I just received the letter from this court, refusing me public representation, sometime in May. I have been calling CLEAR and public defenders from other counties in the meantime. I have not been in a position to represent myself pro se at anytime. I am coming to the hearing to establish I am not giving up my rights to my son by default and that I am asking for Continuance. I do have a doctor's prescription for anxiety, and the housekeeper wiped out pills yesterday when she cleaned the hotel room and I am going in for this, which should not take long and will take the first bus over to the courthouse. Please do what you have to do as you wait for me, or go ahead and continue this case as requested. Thanks, Cameo Garrett

Sent From: 68.116.30.150

No comments: