Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Praise To God

I had a lot of obstructionist moves against me today. From Seattle law sources with CLEAR and with Joe Morrison in Wenatchee for some reason. It seems personal with him, like he just doesn't want to help and for some reason, I wondered what his religion was. It felt like old shroud stuff with him.

But, I will write about all the terrible things later.

What I have to be thankful for, is that God turned the rain into sun. I prayed this earlier today when I felt a drop but then I didn't get rained on.

Then, this afternoon, a very black, very heavy dark could was moving in and the rest of the sky was cloudy. It looked like sure-fire rain and was already letting out a few droplets. "Too late to contain" I thought, but still believed, and went to the liquor store in belief that shortly thereafter, God would bring the sun out.

I walked out and it was sort of suspended, as I walked all the way to the river. There, I prayed and on the way there I praised God. Just worship of God. At the river, lots of fish jumping. So I folded up a small note of thanks to God and put it in a tiny bottle and threw it out into the water and then climbed the hill and by then it was lightly drizzling. However, it felt right. I had felt like crying and had a lump in my throat and it was this light drizzle which was refreshing.

So I then continued to thank God and took my jacket off, in faith believing and prayed that it would all clear up and be sun and blue skies and that people would praise and worship God and give him the attention he deserves. After 2 blocks from the river, it quit raining. Then the clouds began to fade and then the sun began to shine.

I went into a business to use the restroom and prayed more and asked that it not rain again today at least until tonight, because I had walking to do, and prayed for all who noticed to believe in the power of God.

I walked out of the restroom and the sun was pretty much blazing bright. The whole grey, cloudy, and stormy front was gone completely.

I think it took about 10 minutes to go blazing. 10 to 20 at very most but it happened fast. I looked all the way around at the sky and there wasn't even one dark cloud in sight.

So I thought "How do I diminish and have you increase so that all, of every faith, will love you and thank you for your small blessings and have faith?"

So it was really nice. I felt at peace and hopeful, in spite of my circumstances.

Thank you God.

No comments: