Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Strange Looks & My Hearing

I have some people looking at me very strange, like something is wrong so now I'm wondering if maybe something is wrong with this case, and if these women were all lying to me. WHich wouldn't be the case I don't think, though. They looked this up at the AG offices and I got the names of the 2 women there, so they know for sure that I went in to inquire about the hearing.

They told me, and it was the 3rd time I got confirmation, that there was no settlement hearing at all. I was told it was only for medical records and it was a repeat of what they do for the dependency part but they have to do it a second time. Just ask for records. So I was told it was NOT the one where if I'm not there, I would default.

Because I told them I didn't want to default on anything, and I asked them when the settlement conference was and they said they didn't know, but to ask Anne McIntosh.

So I was assured that this was NOT the settlement conference and only a simple medical request of records. I got this information from Jill, office manager, who was sitting right next to the secretary, Bonnie and Bonnie said she was new but overheard the whole thing and my question and I told them I didn't have the documents with me because things have been stolen so I needed to know.

I asked Michelle E., and then I asked Juanita Koch who told me it was only for records, and then I asked the AG office and got the names of who I talked to.

This man came by with a Gonzaga sweatshirt on and it made me nervous for a minute about my hearing, but I asked that many people about it and that's what they all told me, and I got all of their names on it and I couldn't help it if things get stoeln so I didn't have documents to look at. They said if it was settlement, there would be a notation of that.

No comments: