Monday, June 28, 2010

Images Last Night: Invasion

Here's a red alarm alert for the U.S.

I don't know what "code" it might be, but I was sitting there, thinking about how I and my son are being terrorized and what do other countries even THINK about the U.S. when they allow this kind of thing to happen to innocent kids and mothers in their own country. I figured if it is happening to me and my son, imagine how bad it is for people who are being terrorized outside of this country, and the innocent kids they are frying somewhere else and experimenting on, who cannot even defend themselves.

And all of a sudden, I saw an invasion.

I didn't see which country or where it would come from, but I saw a military invasion of the U.S. and I asked God if whoever did it, if it happened in my lifetime, if my own son and I would be spared.

It is the only time I have had any flash or insight of any kind of invasion. I have prayed for justice and then once or twice, for an earthquake in Washington state, and instead what I got was the image of an invasion.

And the way this country and State are going and heading, I do not know anymore if God's blessing will be here much longer and if it would not even be deserved.

God's blessing is upon a country that abides by it's laws and where the patriotism and writings are not a mockery of equality and justice. The blessing and protection will be lost and this country opens itself up to bad things, and justification by enemies, when it abuses and terrorizes its own citizens. If this State and these people in charge on a state and national level cannot even take care of things like the kidnapping of my son and this hideous situation, there is very little hope left.

The second thing I saw was a rat. I literally saw a rat, pushing it's nose up against something, a real live rat, not as a symbol, and I wondered if there is going to be some other kind of rat-induced explosion or fire or something, the way it was pushing around.

If people here locally, and on a state and national level, cannot effectively and lawfully administer justice, this country will no longer have the covering and blessing of God and giving in to corruption NOW that is stemming from other countries possibly, to begin with, is not wise.

And yes, I absolutely believe God cares about my son and I and that as long as he and I are apart and targeted, bad things will happen.

It doesn't matter that bad things happen to me and my son. There are far worse things happening on a much grander and larger scale, and I do believe God hears my prayers and sees my son and cares.

If God would grant Hagar and Ishmael their own nation, by seeing them and having pity on them in the wilderness, exiled and left to die, God will certainly hear my prayer.

People like "Charlie 6" at the Seattle FBI are not very high on God's totem pole. I would say, probably, bottom 3rd.

No comments: