Friday, June 18, 2010

State Police, NW Justice Project (Clear), and Judge Hotchkiss

Called police about Wenatchee officers not pressing charges for misdemeanors and crimes they should be pressing charges on.

Judge Hotckiss is certaintly playing hardball for someone who isn't in a very good position to begin with.

This is a Jduge who wanted me to go BACK to Seattle and Bainbridge, in anticipation that worse things would happen to me after they did the first time. He refused me legal representation after hanging up on me in a hearing, for over a year. Then he didn't allow me to be appointed one until I was with my Ex, Alvaro, whom I guess Hotchkiss liked because Hotchkiss at least, believed he was Catholic. After my Ex was gone, the Judge didn't care what happened to me.

I notice people keeping a certain magazine out of my view too, as if they are worried that if I see it, I might freak out and blow the trumpet on everything, because I'm upset or something.

Let me get this straight:

1. Judge Hotchkiss is Catholic (as far as I know and wanted me to see him coming out of the Red Robin with a group of Catholic people with medals around their necks, big ones)--
2. Paul Cassel is Catholic and was good friends with Hotchkiss and worked with him in the same firm. I just found out today that Cassel's firm does ALL the assigning of lawyers for public defense, so every single lousy lawyer I got was through the firm I pissed off in the beginning and I guess the "Woman in Charge" was Jeannie Miller.
3. The AG in charge, Mary Ann McIntosh, is Catholic. She wouldn't talk to me a long time ago before they took my son because she told me there was a "conflict of interest" and I didn't know what that was.
4. The Visitation Monitor, Anne, is Catholic, who is currently writing up all the notes on me.
5. Chris Rozollo, who is somehow involved with the police or FBI, is either Catholic or Jewish. I thoguht he was Jewish but then he told me he was Catholic.
6. CASA in charge of appointing a guardian ad litem, their director, is Catholic.

I have nothing against anyone who is Catholic, but it seems strange to me that I am getting really screwed over with this case, when every single one of these individuals is either Catholic or Jewish. It just seems strange, like, most Catholics have no problem with me at all, but maybe some Jewish don't like the contact I had with some people on the East Coast and then some Catholic are still just doing favors for old school Catholics I pissed off way back when after the Abbey litigation. I trust good Catholics more than any secular person or other bad person in general, but I just think it's strange. Why all of this?

I have dated good people who are Catholic, so that's not it, but WHAT the HELL.

Then, I just walked out of Cassels office, after being there for the first time, on the 3rd floor of the Morris Building, and they take up the entire floor. I walked out and there was only a couple of objects there:
1. A wreath with holly. ?
2. A long shelf with 5 planks on it
3. A statue of St. Francis with a bunny statue next to it.

Little bunny statues everywhere.

Jeannie Miller was wearing some turquoise shirt with a purple pullover over it and the receptionist there (don't recall name) who was more pleasant in general, was wearing green and black.

Jeannie was extremely hostile and said she had talked to Judge Hotchkiss and I was not getting a lawyer or anyone to challenge things either. I said this was improper and unconstitutional but didn't argue and said it in a pleasant way. I think Jeannie wanted some kind of big reaction, which I didn't give her. She was loud and hostile and now she knew that I knew she'd been the one to assign lawyers to me. I said, "Okay" and I got up from my chair, and just opened the door. I was in the middle of opening the door to leave, and hadn't flipped her off, been rude, given her a look, or anything and she yelled, "If you come BACK I will CALL THE POLICE."

I think there are far too many conflicts of interest in this town.

I never should have been made to have any trial or hearing here, which is why I tried to get change of venue in the very beginning, which was possible, because of prejudice.

This is what I asked Paul Cassel to do from the very start--put in a motion for change of venue and Bellingham was okay with it and they were stunned at the reaction of Chelan county.

So now I wonder who Jeannie Miller is connected to. I mean, is she connected to an Officer Miller? or maybe a Rob Miller (I talked to a Rob Miller from ClEAR but he sounded decent on the face of things). Miller is a street that runs all the way from one side of Wenatchee to the other and there are a lot of several-generation Millers.

Paul Cassel is friends of the Bairds and my aunts. He has never been my personal friend but he used to work with my Aunt Locklyn in the same law office.

So if my own family hasn't supported me, which they haven't, when they never wanted me to be a single mother to begin with, was CAssel working for ME or was he working for THEM?

And then double the fact that Cassel and Hotchkiss are buddies. The Judge and my former defender who blocked me from getting change of venue as a favor to my mother's side of the family and people in this area. It has been bad enough for my family I suppose, but I think some larger group decided to put my family on a chain and if my grandfather or someone paid them enough, they'd at least keep my son in the family when they never should have taken him from his mother to begin with.
*****************
I KNEW I would never get any fair hearings or trial in Wenatchee or this area. I had too many conflicts of interest from the very beginning, and I attempted to get change of venue. Wenatchee didn't want this, because they wanted their own hands on this so they could control it and no one would overrule what they'd done, which they already knew was wrong.

Half the people who have stolen from me in this town either knew people in my family and others were just enemies pretending to be friends. It's like, I got a place to stay and had things stolen from me at the same time.

It's like my own family hasn't supported me but part of it has been fear, because other bastards have done the harm to begin with. I have seen terrible things happen and there are people who know about it, who have done nothing or some who know and are powerless to do anything I don't know why. Fear or inability to reveal methods of surveillance.*********
*************************

Then there has been something to do with China lately, because I was getting Chinese characters all over my computer for everything, and then the trains go by saying "China Shipping" and all these Asian people have come into the area and it's like one or two weeks, everything was oriental this and oriental that and stir-fry this and that, off and on for the last several months. Like, how do I know that there isn't some kind of exchange going on?
*****************************
I called CLEAR which is the NW Justice Project hotline. They are REQUIRED to set people up with representation.

But everyone in this state gets assistance except for me. I am the only one I know of, who has been REPEATEDLY refused legal assistance when I qualify.

Repeatedly, when I have had very strong cases and very strong need.

So I have been seriously questioning who is on the Board of Directors for the NW Justice Project.

I called just a couple days ago, I think on Tuesday it was, and this woman was kind enough to let me use her phone as I tried to find out what was going on. I had a woman full-on lying to me, lawyer through CLEAR, in Seattle, about even her NAME. And she hung up on me. The woman next to me thought I was being very polite and reasonable and said so. She was sitting right there. ...

I will finish this in a minute...

No comments: