Wednesday, June 23, 2010

bubblegum frappe on day of hearing?

I'm getting more suspicious now about what this hearing was about. I had 3 different official sources say it was only about past medical records, but now they are serving bubblegum frappes, which sounds like an idea from someone who wants to make fun of something that happened in the hearing. I don't know.

I talked to one guy with a shirt that said "run" and then the nike symbol (just do it) and then this other guy came over who was white and nodded off to the first guy...kind of weird. his cell went off, playing "lois, louey,...me gotta go." (from the 50s or whatever).

Very weird things going on right now. When the first guy left he said, "bajo hijo."

? what does that mean?

Anyway, I said I would pray for him so I will.

No comments: