Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Harm to my Son and Hearing Today

This hearing today, with Michelle, was just lies.

They knew ahead of time that there wouldn't be time to get everything in, and I do not feel able to represent myself, and they are still trying to claim that I am BOTH mentally ill as to be delusional and severely mentally ill to not have my child, and competent enough to be pro se when I haven't been.

Anne McIntosh pushed the hearing out, next one, until next Tuesday, and they totally terminated my son's visitation with me, even though I advocated for him and his right to see me. They said nothing could be made up this week and that next week was a federal holiday on Monday.

So the state said no visits could be made up for my son and they wanted to "break" and not continue tomorrow so I could continue my questioning of Michelle Erickson. Then, after they said not until next week, I walked back upstairs and the Judge was telling the AG that he might "drop by and see her" tomorrow, where they were going.

She didn't have trial tomorrow. Anne McIntosh could have rescheduled and she said, on the record, that she could not and had a trial she couldn't miss.

She also claimed it "harmed" my son for him to see me, which is absolutely horrendous.

I knew they were breaking so they could do a pow-wow over what Michelle said and how to anticipate my cross-examination. They bought a week's worth of time and kept my son from seeing his mother in the meantime.

Michelle said no one could arrange visits and this was a lie, they could, on Thursday and Friday and when I tried to say this wasn't true, that's when the AG said it was a "harm".

They forced me to continue in this hearing when I had no notice and admitted evidence that I didn't have notice of.

They had their prosecuting attorney come in and sit a few times and I have no idea why.

I was refused copies of the audio recordings from the hearings in the meantime and I was told my last lawyer got copies. They didn't give me any copies and told me they never had any.

I put another request in writing and I am being refused discovery that I am requesting which I never received.

They don't care about my son.

No comments: