Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Legal Help, Communication Problems, & Vicodin

I was told this law firm might be able to help but I was obviously distracted by the weird medication stuff.

My laptop shut down on "hibernate" when there is nothing wrong with it. I plugged it into a new outlet and it still wouldn't turn on. My "Network Administrator" isn't allowing it and it's not old and I haven't had problems.

I guess someone just doesn't like getting caught and decided it was time to try to shut me down.

I called and asked the head nurse, Kathleen, at Wenatchee Valley Clinic, what brand they use. She said they get their supplies from the pharmacy, and that they're in a locked box.

I called the pharmacy and they do not carry any brand which would cause this kind of discoloration or have this appearance. It also dissolved very fast, instead of being like normal Vicodin, it was dissolving very fast even though I had it on the side of my cheek.

She said the brands are Malinkrot and Watson and that's what I read too.

Then I called the pharmacy, oh the first time I tried, I called the clinic and then the pharmacy and dialed for the doctor and got transfered to "Rima" with Central Washington. She said, "Room Service" and I said, "What?" and she said I had reached room service for the food and meal services department at CWH. She said her ext. was 3663. I went from hitting an option with Wenatchee Valley Clinic to "room service" with a totally different hospital.

I am actually getting a lot more support now, even though someone tried to shut off my laptop. They did that for a reason. Too hot to handle and they don't like what I'm writing and are afraid of my gaining support at this time.

When I called the Washington Poison Control, I got "Maria" who asked if I wanted to be transfered to Washington D.C. I said, "Why would you say that?" and asked to speak to a pharmacist and then got "Terri" who gave me a case number for this incident.

I need to write about what happened when I tried calling CLEAR for legal help, and they are supposed to help and yet I was pushed out of all services, between them and the lawyers here in Wenatchee.

I am going to talk to this one firm tomorrow, first thing. I guess it was mainly the Mormons who helped the innocent parents charged with sex abuse wrongfully so maybe that's how it's going to be now, because the normal channels are not working.

I think someone didn't like the idea of a major lawsuit, because they KNOW that I know what has ben going these last few years and are worried I will bring out further evidence.

No comments: