Friday, June 25, 2010

How To Solve Oil Leak--Underwater Superglue

I will throw it out there, my idea.

I have no clue if there is even such a remedy like this, and probably not, and probably not decent enough but my idea is some kind of glue.

Superglue came to mind as a joke to myself but then I was thinking, if there is an underwater glue, that would "cap" the leak without needing to be precise and having to depend upon perfection from robots. I just don't know that there is such a thing as underwater superglue which could be dumped over a site and harden within minutes at the same time, covering a large expanse. If there isn't, some scientist can now go out and make millions off of the idea. I think of good inventions, but always find out the ideas have been taken a few months earlier.

And I love BP too, and have good things to say about working for them--it was one of the better places and also the people who were hired there, in GENERAL, were good people to work with.

I realized, just tonight, that I am not special. Darn.

A lot of people have thought of superglue. I guess there is no such thing or it would have been done but I still think there must be. The problem is with the consistency of the oil, most likely. If you screw a cap on, it contains oil no problem and glue of any kind...who knows. I still think something could be done. Even dumping a huge load of some kind of glue wouldn't be any worse than all the oil.

I don't know how it would harden though. Maybe a temp. glue patch and then welding over it. I don't know.

I guess my idea of Botox for migraines was more unique than superglue. Everyone and their mother has thought of this.
**************
Someone tell me how to get rid of babylon ads. I've had a lot of "Doomsday is Coming 2010" pop ups.

No comments: