Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WVC Does Not Dispense "Speckled Vicodin"

I checked with someone. The only vicodin or hydrocodone mix that is on market that has any orange in it is one that's speckled with orange on the outside. There were no speckles on what I received. It was solid white.

And I checked with someone, and the WVC does not use or dispense that brand of vicodin anyway, and there's only one.

It came in a little two tablet pack and had an orange or tan backing, like a normal sealed package. It was perforated at top and bottom like they came out from a line of this medication. But, it was NOT the one brand that has the speckles.

This was also solid white all the way around and then it had orange on the inside.

As far as I know, no order was placed by WVC for this.

One other time they tried out their liquid stuff on me and God knows what was in that. I don't even know if my "Valium" is really my Valium anymore.
****************
When I walked out, some guy in an SUV drove by, just laughing, at ME, like I was very amusing: Washington state plates-- AAH5869. This is after I found out my Vicodin was not what it appeared to be.

How do I know the "ergotamine" isn't something else? That's why I've been staying away from the clinic, after comments about not having my period and this military nurse who was saying things like "Are you ready for your grand finale?" I wonder what the hell I was given THAT day.
*******************
Sure, but I am the one who has "lost credibility".

My bracelet for this visit says Dr. Ettinger is the attending physician but I didn't see him--I got Dr. Parnell. My bracelet says:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ergotamine is used to treat a migraine type headache.

This medication will only treat a headache that has already begun. It will not prevent migraine headaches or reduce the number of attacks.

Read more: http://www.drugs.com/mtm/ergotamine.html#ixzz0r4GBppJZ