Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hearing

In all, although I missed testimony, I am going to see if I can get her back in there so I am able to hear what was said and defend myself or cross-examine.

They don't have grounds to terminate my rights and it was very clear they didn't have grounds to have ever taken my son, by the testimony and evidence yesterday.

They didn't have and have not yet even acquired probable cause. They also didn't exhaust their remedies.

If they terminate my rights, I will be surprised in the sense that it will not look very good, or be proper.

I realized, that while I felt beaten down by the attacks from the Judge and the AG, when they kept cutting off my questioning, they made themselves look bad. In doing this, they proved my point, that they were more experienced in the law and had deliberately put me to disadvantage and then relished doing so.

No comments: