Thursday, November 13, 2008

More Correspondence With Wenatchee Court Over Requests

RE: Request For Audio‏
From: (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 11/13/08 10:07 AM
To: jkoch@co.douglas.wa.us

No, I don't know. Judge Hotchkiss will know. It was labled as the hearing for Contested Sheltercare/Preliminary Fact Finding, and I'm sure the CPS attorneys, the Attorney General in Wenatchee, will also have the exact date. I don't have the papers before me now, and I don't even know that I have papers on it, because I did not get all of the discovery I requested, until AFTER all the hearings were over, and even then, not until the deadline for filing an appeal had expired.

Convenient, I'm sure.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: jkoch@co.douglas.wa.us
To: cameocares@live.com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:42:30 -0800
Subject: RE: Request For Audio



Can you give me the date of the hearing you are referring to… or at least an idea as to the date the hearing was held?

No comments: