Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wenatchee and D.C. CPS

Also, I've called CPS in D.C. again, and no one has gotten back to me about the ICPC progress and transfer of this case. I went to them over a month ago, and then demanded I have things faxed (my release) a week or so ago, and there is an order that all requirements are to be met by within 60 days so that's now less than a month.

The judge's order stipulates it must be done by that time and I've heard nothing from anyone. Also, one of the orders is that I "visit" my son, but I can't do that when I'm refused phone visitation with my son, and Wenatchee will try to claim I didn't visit my son, when they were responsible for this, and I have a right to have services in D.C. and an evaluation done here, rather than in Wenatchee. They know I cannot afford to fly out, and they haven't even offered a flight. They offered a one way bus ticket all the way across the country, and I've already told them, multiple times, that I have disabilities from childbirth and cannot even take a bus 4 hours back and forth in a day, and they ignore this.

I know someone who works for the ADA now, and I think I'm going to ask her some questions.

I also have met some good lawyers, but they're not family law guys. I did meet one, who is connected to my boss, and my boss and everyone else knows I'm not nuts, and maybe the guy he knows could at least help me get my phone visitation back. I just met him yesterday.

No comments: