Saturday, May 23, 2009

Thinking Of Son & Godfrey

I woke up thinking about my son. Worried about all the weird marks, callouses of a red band across his lower back and all the bruises. Started to wonder if some of the bruising is self-inflicted...if he's in distress and strapped into a chair or carseat for too long and begins to grab his own legs. I think it looks like an adult and I don't think he could make the marks which were made on his ankles, himself, but still concerned.

He needs to get out of there. I tried talking to Michelle Erickson's supervisor and for once, someone was really pleasant. Well, there have been a few others as well, women who have realized what happened in this case was wrong. But in the past I didn't have pleasant interactions with Godfrey and she was totally different this time and was interested in Oliver's problems from the traumatic childbirth and in what happened. Where M.E. was only interested in casting my concerns aside and saying abruptly that he had no teeth problems from childbirth, or anything else, Godfrey was more receptive and friendly.

I just want advocacy for getting Oliver back into my case ASAP. He is not safer anywhere else.

I am hoping to turn all those witness statements in support of me, into declarations this weekend, and formalize it. I am really going to push for New Trial based on new evidence too.

I am so glad I didn't post the photos of my backside. I might get a girlfriend's opinion about the other photos.

Just got opinion and she says to put a few more up and leave a couple of the others which are in reserve, out.

No comments: