Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Washington State Bar Accomodations for Physical Disabilities?

Here is the WSB's attempt to avoid my complaint against Paul Cassel and Jeanne Wellbaum:

RE: Address for My Case File‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 5/19/09 6:44 PM
To: scottb@wsba.org

Mr. Busby,

Are you aware that I was hospitalized more than once, for periods over 3 days at a time, for injuries during this time you just mentioned? I had a final surgery only at the end of February.

Does your Bar make accomodations for physical disabilities or not?

I would like to know so I may submit to you evidence that I was unable to either work or take care of other legal business properly during that time.

I have advised you I was not receiving mail at that time either. You certaintly do not have any signed slips from me because I never received anything your agency allegedly sent.

Please let me know whether the WSB association makes accomodations for medical emergencies and injuries and physical disabilities.

Thanks so much!

Cameo L. Garrett


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: RE: Address for My Case File
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:38:50 -0700
From: ScottB@wsba.org
To: cameocares@live.com


Ms. Garrett,



On January 30, 2009, I sent you two letters via email and US Mail advising you of our decision to dismiss your grievances. You were informed that you had forty-five (45) days in which to deliver a written request for review of that decision. You replied by email on February 5, 2009 and asked for an extension of that deadline. On the same date, I replied to you by email and informed you that you had until March 16, 2009 to request review. You did not request review. The decision to dismiss your grievances is therefore final and is no longer subject to review.



Sincerely,

Scott Busby

No comments: