Sunday, May 17, 2009

Computer Problems Again

i'm having problems with the compu7ter again. When I try to type something out as usual, what I try to write is held back and doesn't show up on the screen right away and then wheN it does there are typos likE THE 7 ABOVE AND PUNCTUATION ERRORS LIKE THINGS I HAD CAPITALIZED ARE NO LONGER CAPS AND THINGS i DIDN'T CAPITALIZE ARE LOWERCASE.

LIKE WHAT IS ABOVE, I DIDN'T CAPITALIZE ALL THOSE LETTERs oR HAVE it ON CAPS. nor DID i CAPITALIze THE "n" IN "WHEBN" tHIS IS NOT TYPING ANYTHING OUT THAT I WRITE AND INSTEAD, AFTER i'VE FINISHED TYPING, THERE IS A SEVERAL MINUTE DELAY AND MY writing is all screwed up. Today is the first day it's done this and it happened sometime.

I am not havIng this problem when I post mail on email but only when I'm trying to post things on blogger.
.
I am trying to type something out but it s not typing.

It's like my keyboard isn't sending this out right and this waitress named hannah has witnessed this so it's not my imagination.

No comments: