Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hell With It--Putting Up Info On Chris and Alvaro

I'm done. No one has come forward to help me or my son, and it seems protecting Chris or Alvaro from what I know and what was going on, isn't helping me but only hurts me and my chances with my son.

It's like the whole thing was just a big game. I cannot ignore things they did and said, which stand out more than the sometime good that went with it...

And then I call the Dept. of State guy and he acts fucking oblivious to everything. He and his friends came in, knowing who I was. He told me he worked in Bogota, the same town as Alvaro is supposedly from. And for some crazy reason, Alvaro, the guy all the courthouse people knew and recognized so well, is not being deported.

Not that I want him to be in jail or anything, but it seems odd.

No comments: